Wednesday, September 17, 2014

This moment is your life




If only we looked at now

If we looked, only, at now

Now?

This moment is my life

But as I sit and reflect
 in comes regret

Why?  

What is it about “what could have been been”?
Or "might be"

As I sit and reflect
 in comes regret
and doubt……………………………………..

Why rehearse the past
And create what should have been
It’s gone, the past, gone             not forgotten
Just gone
Now is where I live

As I sit and reflect
 Enjoy, don’t regret
The future is yet to emerge
Unknown at first, but ….
But what of now?  What do I observe?
Not the past
Note the future
Just now, here, at this moment

What do I see

As I sit and reflect
 I neglected
to observe
to make sense
to know what it is that I do

when I do what I do

Don’t sit and reflect
Observe, then reflect
Make sense of now
Live…………..

My life is this moment

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog

From today I will be posting on a new site Please link to the new site at  http://shauncoffey.blog/